Non Surgical Liposuction & Body Contouring- Velashape III
- Hard to shift problem areas
- Post- baby body
- Body contouring
Something you didn’t know about Fat
Each of us has a layer of fat covering the majority of our body. This fat is there for a number of reasons; it gives your body shape, can provide protection from trauma and is also an energy source. There are two kinds of fat in our bodies:
- Visceral fat can be found in the peritoneal cavity in between the organs
- Subcutaneous fat is found just under the skin
It is this visceral fat that can be reduced by a healthy diet and regular exercise, while the subcutaneous fat is harder to eliminate and is often called exercise and diet resistant fat.
VelaShape III – Technology Tackling Stubborn Fat
- Deep heating of the connective tissue triggers fat metabolism. Once the fat cells are broken down, the freed triglycerides (fat) are safely cleared from the local area, processed by the body’s natural physiological and metabolic pathways, and transported to the liver to be used as energy
- RF energy causes thickening of the dermis resulting in reduction in skin laxity and fat cell volume. This tightens the skin around the treatment area
- Deep heat and mechanical tissue manipulation by vacuum and massage rollers stimulate collagen production and lymphatic drainage thereby further decreasing volume
- Negative intake of fat during the first days following treatment is recommended to limit redistribution of fat
Free Non Surgical Liposuction Consultation
The best way to have your areas of excess or stubborn fat assessed is by a qualified clinician. At Detail Smoother Skin Clinic, we offer a free consultation where we can give you personalised information based on your skin type and areas of stubborn fat. From this, you will know how many treatments are needed, get a written quote with cost and specific information you will need to follow before, during and after your non surgical liposuction treatment.
VelaShape III – Non Surgical Lipo/Body Contouring Frequently Asked Questions
What happens to the fat?
Does it hurt?
Most people find a treatment comfortable, like a warm deep tissue massage. The treatment is designed to accommodate your sensitivity and comfort level. It is normal to experience a warm sensation for a few hours post treatment. Overall it is a very comfortable treatment.
Is it a safe treatment?
Detail Smoother Skin use FDA approved device called VelaShape III, this is approved for cellulite reduction and circumference reduction. There are over 10,000 cellulite procedures performed each day around the world. The technology has been studied extensively, with more than 40 clinical studies. Syneron-Candela has sold over 8,000 VelaShape machines and 5 million people worldwide have benefited from the technology.
What is the downtime after a treatment?
There is no downtime after a treatment, you can have the treatment completed in your lunch hour and back to work.
How much do body contouring treatments cost?
The cost of your body contouring will depend on many factors. To get a guide on price, please see the cost for body contouring treatment Sydney alternatively you can book a free consultation to get personalised treatment information for your skin type and excess fat goals.
Before & After*