PicoWay Sydney – Laser Tattoo Removal
You want your tattoo removed or faded in the shortest time possible, with the least amount of pain and downtime, then you have come to the right place. PicoWay is the most powerful and fastest laser in the world and the only system that has 3 wave-lengths to treat all tattoos including colour.
At Detail Tattoo Removal, we are so confident with our PicoWay – Picosecond laser tattoo removal technology that we guarantee to remove any tattoo in 10 sessions or less, otherwise we will continue to treat the tattoo at no additional cost after 10 treatments.
How Does Laser Tattoo Removal Work?
7 Key Advantages of PicoWay
- Fastest 300 picosecond pulse– 532nm @ 375 picosecond, 785nm @ 300 picosecond, 1064nm @ 450 picosecond
- High peak power – energy shatters pigment ink into minuscule fragments achieving average tattoo removal in 5-8 treatments
- Only True Tri-wavelength Laser System in the world – all 3 wavelengths 1064 nm, 785nm & 532 nm perform in the picosecond range to treat all tattoo colours and skin types
- Photoacoustic Energy – Next to no heat means only 3-4 week treatment interval
- 4-6 months tattoo clearance – Less treatments and less recovery time
- Treat fresh tattoos
- Less pain than Nanosecond Laser
Honest Advice From Expert Dermal Clinicians
Free Tattoo Removal Consultation
The best way is to have your tattoo assessed is by a qualified clinician. At Detail Smoother Skin we offer a free tattoo removal consultation where we can give you personalised information for you and your tattoo. From this, you will know how many treatments are needed, a written quote with cost and specific information you will need to follow before, during and after your treatment. We will also tell you about our Tattoo Removal Guarantee – removal of your black tattoo in 8 sessions or we will continue to treat the tattoo free for however long it takes.
What is the difference between Picosecond and Nanosecond?
Less time between treatments plus less treatments mean the PicoWay can remove your tattoo in between 4 – 6 months vs 18 – 24 months with Q-Switched. PicoWay technology makes nanosecond Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser system obsolete.
Nanosecond Q-Switch Price Match Policy
What is the difference between PicoWay and PicoSure machines?
Picosure was the first Picosecond tattoo removal machine on the market. But the PicoWay was released with superior technology that delivered actual picosecond speeds and has improved on this technology in three key areas: * PICOSURE WARNING: US Dermologist brings class action against Cynosure (maker of the Picosure) for selling a laser tattoo system that did not eliminate or remove tattoos.
Picosure Price Match Policy
Photoacoustic vs Photothermal
How much do laser tattoo removal treatments cost?
The cost of your treatment will depend on many factors including size of the tattoo, skin type and age but the price starts from $65. To get a guide on price, please see the cost for laser tattoo removal Sydney, alternatively you can book a free tattoo removal consultation to get personalised treatment information for you and your tattoo. We also PRICE MATCH and have ZIPMONEY finance options. Our PRICE MATCH POLICY also gives you the confidence that you are getting the most competitive price for the most effective Picosecond Laser system in the world.
Can you remove eye brow cosmetic tattoos?
Yes, PicoWay is one of the few picosecond laser that is effective in removing cosmetic tattoos.
Why do some tattoo removal clinics quote 15+ sessions?
Hopefully you are not considering IPL removal as an option to remove your tattoo. This technology is not designed to remove tattoos and will lead to scarring and skin damage. The reason for so many treatment sessions is that the clinic is using older, slower and less powerful Nd:YAG Q-Switched technology. As you will see from the graphics on this page, there is a significant difference between nanosecond and picosecond devices. As well there is still a significant difference between the PicoWay and PicoSure devices. PicoWay is the only system to choose to remove your tattoos quickly and completely. Choosing an inferior system will cost you more in the long term as the overall costs will end up more expensive with more treatments required than choosing the PicoWay. At Detail Tattoo Removal you do not pay for more than 10 treatments GUARANTEED.
What is the recovery after a treatment?
The time between treatments at Detail Tattoo Removal will be significantly less than most other clinics. We have got this down to two weeks between sessions in the past, but this will depend on many factors.
Laser Tattoo Removal Before & After Photos
Detail Tattoo Removal Quality
We strongly advise you to research and visit a few clinics before making your final decision on the clinic you choose to perform your treatment. Price should only form a small part of why you choose the clinic. Professionalism, honesty and expert advice is as important, if not more important. If you choose the cheapest price it often becomes an expensive mistake in the long term.
Reasons to choose Detail Smoother Skin
- Detail clinicians are Syneron-Candela and Laser Safety Officer Certified
- Detail clinicians are all qualified skin therapist.
- Extensive expert training on models before performing treatment on clients
- Detail clinicians understand skin response and device parameters to achieve the Maximum Effective Threshold to ensure each treatment has results
- Ongoing clinical training with industry expert medical practitioners
- Client care and education during consultation, treatment and post-treatment
- Operating since 2010 with 1000’s of satisfied clients
- PicoWay is the leading tattoo removal technology
- Price match to ensure you get the best pricing
- 10 treatment guarantee
- Finance options available
Professionalism | Honesty | Expert Advice
What’s the Next Step?
If you have never been to Detail Smoother Skin, you can either give us a call on 02 9231 5999 (Detail for Men) or 02 9251 9966 (Detail Woman) or click on one of the buttons below to make an enquiry or book a free consultation online now. If you already have an appointment booked at Detail for Men or Detail Woman, you can easily add a free tattoo removal consultation to your booking.
Articles You May Find Helpful
- How to choose the right laser tattoo removal clinic
- Warning signs you chose the wrong laser tattoo removal clinic
- 5 best tattoo removal clinics to consider in Sydney
- PicoWay vs Discovery Pico: An honest comparison
- The cost of laser tattoo removal: PicoWay vs nanosecond
- PicoWay laser makes Q-Switched tattoo removal obsolete
- Latest technology for multi-colour tattoo removal
- How to safely remove cosmetic tattoos