Men’s Laser Hair Removal Sydney – The Male Clinic
Laser hair removal for men is extremely popular in Sydney. Laser hair removal Sydney CBD is a better option for a man than traditional methods like waxing off hair and shaving off hair due to the amount of hair men have. It is more effective and works out cheaper in the long run. The GentleMax Pro is FDA approved for up to 80% hair reduction after just 3 treatments. Not all male hair removal systems are created equal so it is important to understand the different technologies. Syneron Candela’s GentleMax Pro is the gold standard in laser hair removal and has these leading features:
- Most powerful hair removal laser
- Large spot size (20, 22, 24 mm) for faster treatment time
- 755nm and 1064nm wavelength to treat all skin types
- Up to 80% hair removal after 3 treatments
- Guaranteed lowest everyday prices
Men’s Hair Removal Explained – GentleMax Pro
There are many differences between hair growth on men and women. Understanding these factors can make a big difference for a clinician to achieve the best result. The differences are:
- Men have much more hair than women due to genetics and testosterone
- The anagen (hair growth) stage in men is longer than in women
- Male hair per square cm is much more dense
- Hair is more course and thicker
- Men are more prone to ingrown hairs after shaving and waxing
Due to these differences, the GentleMax Pro is the best laser system to remove hair on men. The large spot size means better coverage and the power means the stronger hair follicle is targeted and destroyed.
Older lasers that have a small spot size means each treatment takes longer as each pulse has smaller coverage. GentleMax Pro has 20, 22 & 24mm spot sizes. This extra coverage means faster treatment times. The extra power in the large spot size means each pulse is able to effectively reach the hair follicle to destroy it. This means 80% hair removal achieved after 3 treatments. Full hair removal is achieved with 5-6 treatments.
How It Works (Permanent)
- GentleMax Pro Laser specifically targets the pigment in the hair follicle
- Blonde or grey hair is not suitable for laser hair removal and some red hair has varying results
- Heat is absorbed and destroys the cells lining the hair follicle specifically around the bulb, bulge, and vascular supply
- Hair follicle must be in the anagen phase to destroy the hair follicle
- Each area has hair in a different anagen phase: face & speedo- 4 to 6 weeks, trunk- 8 to 10 weeks, arms & legs- 10-12 weeks
- Treating the hair in the catagen and telogen phase is of no benefit and is a waste of money
- Most people require 4-6 treatments to achieve desired results
Free Male Laser Hair Consultation
The best way to have your hair removal needs assessed is by a qualified clinician. At Eden Smoother Skin Clinic, we offer a free laser hair removal consultation where we can give you personalised information based on your skin and hair type. From this, you will know how many treatments are needed, a written quote with cost and specific information you will need to follow before, during and after laser hair removal treatment.
Frequently Asked Hair Removal Questions
How should I prepare for my laser hair removal treatment?
Avoid sun exposure at least two weeks before your treatment. Do not bleach, pluck or wax 4 to 6 weeks before and after your treatment. Wait for tanned skin to fade before beginning treatment. Shave 24 hours before treatment.
How long does it take to treat hair?
Treatment times vary from person to person, but for a small area (underarm, face, upper lip) one treatment will take around 5 minutes. Chest or arms will take 10 minutes.
How many treatments will I require?
Hair growth is reduced after each treatment and you will see hair falling out within weeks. With the GentleMaxPro you will notice 80% hair reduction after 3 treatments. The total number of treatments required will be based on the hair colour, body area treated and skin tone. To achieve desired results the number could be 4-6. We suggest booking a free laser hair removal consultation to get accurate treatment times and number of treatments you will require.
How much does laser hair removal cost?
GentleMax Pro hair removal at Eden Smoother Skin starts at $9. We don’t require you to pre-purchase packages to get the best prices. We have EVERYDAY low prices and we also price match. Click here for a full price list for Laser Hair Removal Sydney alternatively you can book a free consultation to get personalised treatment information for your skin and hair type.
Men’s Laser Hair Removal Before & After Photos
What’s The Next Step For Men?
If you already have an appointment booked at Eden Smoother Skin, you can easily add hair removal to your booking by calling our friendly team on 0280205800.
Eden Smoother Skin specialise in many beauty and aesthetic treatments so you don’t just need to make a booking for laser hair removal, you can have multiple treatments in one booking from laser tattoo removal, acne treatment or pigmentation removal and many more.